|AIFC is a programming game. Players write the artificial intelligence for robot space fleets which do battle in a simulated universe. The source code is copyright Devon Ellis and is distributed under the GNU General Public License. A binary is available for Win32 (x86) environments. Ports are planned in the future.
- 2003-09-03 packages-roadmap picture - aiforge
- 2003-07-25 fcomm32 code-cleanup/reduce- aiforge
- 2003-07-21 aiforge started an java fcomm clone (disussion)
- 2003-07-20 classic fcomm (now called fcomm32) port done by aiforge is ready
- 2003-07-07 devon ellis rejoined the team (thx dennis) and republished the source code (missing dialog-resource files available)
- 2003-07-01 fcommx visualc6/win32 port done by aiforge
- 2003-06-28 dennis luehring aka aiforge joined the team
- make fcomm32 more WINE compatible (low speed under WINE) - before starting the linux port - aiforge
- we need a preview of jfcomm - folk
- fcomm - original by devon ellis (win3.11/16bit/visualc 1.5)
- fcommx - feature enhanced version mainly done by lodsw (gcc,cbuilder,visualc6)
- fcomm32 - 1:1 visual c 6 port of the fcomm package by aiforge (visualc6)
- jfcomm/javafc - in design phase (an native java port like robocode) aiforge, folk, ...
Fleet Commander Manual
Thomas's Fleet Commander Page
Fleets and guides.
last update 07-28-2003 aiforge